Here at LGI, we have been involved in writing successful proposals and managing R&D projects for the last 15 years. Since FP6, we have participated in 50 European-funded projects and raised over €120 million. Our trainers are experienced consultants who love to share their failure and success stories, and have a 70% success rate in H2020 projects. It has taken us many years to create the knowledge base we have, but it doesn’t have to be that way for you – register for the next training session and take the fast route!
The standard modules are based on 1 full day of work. The masterclass can be delivered in 3 days.
Shorter/more focused training sessions are available upon demand.
The working language can be English or French.
- Learn from the trainers’ real life examples
- Get tips on how to manage proposals
- Get involved in practical writing exercises
- Review real project proposals through an evaluator’s lenses
- Learn the main actors per sector/industry
- Get acquainted with tools to find partners
- Share experiences with participants
- Become a part of the LGI community (500+ European organizations)
- Learn from senior consultants
- Gain unlimited access to training resources
- Obtain a certificate at the end of the training
- LGI training is referenced on Data Dock
“…productive and helpful…”
“You should try it, after LGI training you change the way of thinking about EU projects.”
“A good synthesis of Horizon 2020, very clear and not too academic.”
“Experienced lecturers, excellent location and appropriate timing at the beginning of the 2014-2020 Framework Programme to get used to EC procedures…”
“…efficient and friendly atmosphere…”